US: Constellation dividend details revealed
Constellation Brands has announced details of its quarterly dividend.
The US drinks giant said yesterday (17 January) that it would pay US$0.359375 per 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred share.
Payment will be made on 1 March to shareholders of record on 15 February.
Last week, Constellation revealed that it had paid a combined US$48.1m for wine brand Rex Goliath and pre-mixed spirits brand Cocktails by Jenn. The acquisitions closed during Constellation's third quarter to the end of November but the company refused to disclose the price of the deals at the time.
A consortium led by Constellation Brands has made a tentative approach for Allied Domecq....
The Board of Directors of Constellation Brands, Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend on the company's 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 1 June, to shareholders of reco...
Constellation is expected to launch a counter-bid for Allied Domecq by the end of this month, according to press reports....
The Hardy Wine Company has posted a record grape harvest....
Constellation Brands is to launch a new Australian wine brand onto the US market through its North Lake Wines. The wine will be called Kelly's Revenge....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
This weekend's press reports have thrown up two other interested parties in the potential Allied Domecq carve-up....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post