US: Constellation chiefs in the money in 2006
Constellation has released details of the salaries for its leading executives next year. The drinks company gave the information in a Securities and Exchange Commission filing yesterday (13 April), which outlined fiscal 2006 base salary and stock option awards and fiscal 2005 incentive-based awards.
The company's chairman and CEO, Richard Sands, will receive a base salary of US$1m and 78,100 stock options in 2006, plus a bonus of US$1.2m for this year. President and COO, Robert Sands, will receive a base salary of US$820,000 and 64,000 stock options next year, as well as a bonus of US$412,478 for 2005.
Executive vice president and chief financial officer Thomas Summer will receive a base salary of US$441,334 and 20,300 stock options in 2006, plus a bonus of US$412,478 this year.
Constellation said that it has also adopted a bonus award plan for 2006, based on a minimum of 15% up to a maximum of 200% of the executive officers' base salaries.
Speculation over the weekend has suggested that Constellation may have to bid over 700p a share for Allied Domecq....
A consortium led by Constellation Brands has made a tentative approach for Allied Domecq....
The Board of Directors of Constellation Brands, Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend on the company's 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 1 June, to shareholders of reco...
Constellation is expected to launch a counter-bid for Allied Domecq by the end of this month, according to press reports....
The Hardy Wine Company has posted a record grape harvest....
Constellation Brands is to launch a new Australian wine brand onto the US market through its North Lake Wines. The wine will be called Kelly's Revenge....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
Fosters' A$3.2 billion takeover of Southcorp - now virtually assured with its sweetened bid - gives the brewing and wine group unassailable dominance of the Australian liquor market and further emphas...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report