US: Constellation centralises PR efforts
Constellation Wines US has set up a new public relations department that will support all domestic and import table wine brands within the Constellation Wines US portfolio.
The initiative brings together brand public relations for Canandaigua Wine Company (CWC), North Lake Wines (NLW), and Pacific Wine Partners (PWP), by creating one group responsible for table wine public relations, consumer events, sponsorships, brand-related industry affiliations, and hospitality.
"We are excited about the formation of a strategic public relations team to support our domestic and import table wine brands," said Jose Fernandez, president and chief executive of Constellation Wines US. "This allows us to leverage the combined public relations resources of our sales and marketing companies, while strengthening awareness of our premium wine brands among consumers and the wine and beverage industry."
Charla Metcalf has been promoted to the position of director of public relations for Constellation Wines US In her new position, Metcalf will oversee the strategic brand communications direction for table wine brands across all Constellation Wines US companies.
Linda Parker has been appointed to the position of trade and consumer relations manager, Constellation Wines US. Parker, who will report to Metcalf, will be responsible for brand-related industry affiliations, consumer events, sponsorships, and hospitality for all Constellation Wines US companies.
The new brand-focused public relations team will work closely with the Constellation Wines US corporate communications department, the company said. Corporate communications for Constellation Wines US, CWC, PWP, and NLW, will continue to be led by Lisa Farrell, director of corporate communications, Constellation Wines US. Farrell is based at the Constellation Wines US headquarters in Canandaigua, N.Y.
A consortium led by Constellation Brands has made a tentative approach for Allied Domecq....
The Board of Directors of Constellation Brands, Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend on the company's 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 1 June, to shareholders of reco...
Constellation is expected to launch a counter-bid for Allied Domecq by the end of this month, according to press reports....
The Hardy Wine Company has posted a record grape harvest....
Constellation Brands is to launch a new Australian wine brand onto the US market through its North Lake Wines. The wine will be called Kelly's Revenge....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Yesterday we ran a story that innaccurately gave details of plans by Constellation Brands to make job cuts at Robert Mondavi. In fact the cuts have already been made and the details of the restructuri...
Constellation has released details of the salaries for its leading executives next year....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends