UK: Constellation brings Rubis to UK on-trade
Constellation Europe will be making its fortified wine brand Rubis available to UK on-trade retailers.
The launch of Rubis, a fortified red wine with an abv of 15%, will be supported by a sampling campaign to raise brand awareness, Constellation said yesterday (23 April).
As part of the launch activity, sampling will be held at over 250 multiple outlets and seen at sporting and fashion events such as the Badminton Horse Trials, Fashion Milton Keynes and the BBC Good Food Show. The brand will also be showcased at the London International Wine & Spirit Fair next month.
"By enabling so many people to try Rubis at these popular events in the months ahead we will prompt re-purchase and build brand loyalty," said Constellation Europe VP of brands marketing, Clare Griffiths.
Last week, Constellation Europe relaunched its Stowells wine brand in the UK with a revamped image, aimed at drawing in new consumers.
Rubis was initially released in the UK off-trade before Christmas last year.
Following Constellation Brands' announcement yesterday (8 October) that it plans to acquire the South African winery Flagstone, Chris Losh fears that Flagstone's distinctive personality may be dulled ...
Grupo Modelo has posted a marked lift in operating profits for the third quarter....
North Lake Wines is introducing new packaging for Marcus James, the leading Argentine wine brand in the US, this autumn....
Constellation Europe has lined up an acquisition to boost its presence in South Africa....
Constellation Brands has posted a healthy rise in Q2 profits, despite a marked dip in sales....
Constellation Brands has increased its board member positions from eight to nine....
Distell has confirmed the appointment of a marketing manager for its wine portfolio in the UK and Europe....
Constellation Europe has launched a national poster campaign in the UK for its Australian wine brand Hardys....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research