US: Constellation Brands unveils Svedka Vodka ad push
The new campaign starts this month
Constellation Brands' Svedka Vodka range is set for a major advertising push through a new US-wide campaign.
The initiative, confirmed yesterday (8 May), will feature outdoor, digital, social, print, and experiential activity. The digital and out-of-home stages of the campaign begin this month.
Experiental marketing events will also feature in 20 markets throughout the summer. The activities will highlight Svedka flavours including Orange Cream Pop and Strawberry Colada, Constellation said.
"This campaign showcases the dynamic energy and imagery that connects the consumer more closely with the product, creating a tangible sense of immediate future," says Diana Pawlik, Svedka's marketing VP.
Details of the financial spend on the campaign were not disclosed.
Constellation revealed an overhaul of its Svedka range last month.
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
Formed as a result of Constellation Brands’ divestment of its European and Australian operations in 2011, Accolade Wines is the world’s sixth largest wine producer. This profile analyses the company’s...
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly