US: Constellation Brands unveils Svedka Vodka ad push
The new campaign starts this month
Constellation Brands' Svedka Vodka range is set for a major advertising push through a new US-wide campaign.
The initiative, confirmed yesterday (8 May), will feature outdoor, digital, social, print, and experiential activity. The digital and out-of-home stages of the campaign begin this month.
Experiental marketing events will also feature in 20 markets throughout the summer. The activities will highlight Svedka flavours including Orange Cream Pop and Strawberry Colada, Constellation said.
"This campaign showcases the dynamic energy and imagery that connects the consumer more closely with the product, creating a tangible sense of immediate future," says Diana Pawlik, Svedka's marketing VP.
Details of the financial spend on the campaign were not disclosed.
Constellation revealed an overhaul of its Svedka range last month.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts