US: Constellation Brands unveils Svedka Vodka ad push
The new campaign starts this month
Constellation Brands' Svedka Vodka range is set for a major advertising push through a new US-wide campaign.
The initiative, confirmed yesterday (8 May), will feature outdoor, digital, social, print, and experiential activity. The digital and out-of-home stages of the campaign begin this month.
Experiental marketing events will also feature in 20 markets throughout the summer. The activities will highlight Svedka flavours including Orange Cream Pop and Strawberry Colada, Constellation said.
"This campaign showcases the dynamic energy and imagery that connects the consumer more closely with the product, creating a tangible sense of immediate future," says Diana Pawlik, Svedka's marketing VP.
Details of the financial spend on the campaign were not disclosed.
Constellation revealed an overhaul of its Svedka range last month.
Formed as a result of Constellation Brands’ divestment of its European and Australian operations in 2011, Accolade Wines is the world’s sixth largest wine producer. This profile analyses the company’s...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research