US: Constellation Brands unveils Svedka ads
Constellation Brands is set to launch two television adverts for its Svedka vodka brand in the US.
The company confirmed earlier today (12 April) that the ads, entitled 'Freak-A-Zoid' and 'Cool Places', will both feature the Svedka_Grl character. The spots will run on Bravo, VH1, Comedy Central, FX, Oxygen, E!, and other major cable networks, as well as in selected movie theatres from 16 April.
"The spirit of these new TV spots captures the essence of Svedka_Grl as her fun, flirtatious self," said Diana Pawlik, VP of marketing for Svedka. "The result is colourful, provocative, outrageous, fun and cheeky - all the things the SVEDKA brand has come to embody since 2007."
The animation has been created by Paris-based BUF, which worked with LA-based design and animation shop Laundry! to create the backdrops in both ads.
Click play, below, to view one of Svedka's new ads.
Glazer's has teamed with Premier Wines and Spirits to set up a distribution venture in the US Virgin Islands....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?