US: Constellation Brands unveils Svedka ads
Constellation Brands is set to launch two television adverts for its Svedka vodka brand in the US.
The company confirmed earlier today (12 April) that the ads, entitled 'Freak-A-Zoid' and 'Cool Places', will both feature the Svedka_Grl character. The spots will run on Bravo, VH1, Comedy Central, FX, Oxygen, E!, and other major cable networks, as well as in selected movie theatres from 16 April.
"The spirit of these new TV spots captures the essence of Svedka_Grl as her fun, flirtatious self," said Diana Pawlik, VP of marketing for Svedka. "The result is colourful, provocative, outrageous, fun and cheeky - all the things the SVEDKA brand has come to embody since 2007."
The animation has been created by Paris-based BUF, which worked with LA-based design and animation shop Laundry! to create the backdrops in both ads.
Click play, below, to view one of Svedka's new ads.
Glazer's has teamed with Premier Wines and Spirits to set up a distribution venture in the US Virgin Islands....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report