US: Constellation Brands unveils Svedka ads
Constellation Brands is set to launch two television adverts for its Svedka vodka brand in the US.
The company confirmed earlier today (12 April) that the ads, entitled 'Freak-A-Zoid' and 'Cool Places', will both feature the Svedka_Grl character. The spots will run on Bravo, VH1, Comedy Central, FX, Oxygen, E!, and other major cable networks, as well as in selected movie theatres from 16 April.
"The spirit of these new TV spots captures the essence of Svedka_Grl as her fun, flirtatious self," said Diana Pawlik, VP of marketing for Svedka. "The result is colourful, provocative, outrageous, fun and cheeky - all the things the SVEDKA brand has come to embody since 2007."
The animation has been created by Paris-based BUF, which worked with LA-based design and animation shop Laundry! to create the backdrops in both ads.
Click play, below, to view one of Svedka's new ads.
Glazer's has teamed with Premier Wines and Spirits to set up a distribution venture in the US Virgin Islands....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research