US: Constellation Brands unveils Svedka ads
Constellation Brands is set to launch two television adverts for its Svedka vodka brand in the US.
The company confirmed earlier today (12 April) that the ads, entitled 'Freak-A-Zoid' and 'Cool Places', will both feature the Svedka_Grl character. The spots will run on Bravo, VH1, Comedy Central, FX, Oxygen, E!, and other major cable networks, as well as in selected movie theatres from 16 April.
"The spirit of these new TV spots captures the essence of Svedka_Grl as her fun, flirtatious self," said Diana Pawlik, VP of marketing for Svedka. "The result is colourful, provocative, outrageous, fun and cheeky - all the things the SVEDKA brand has come to embody since 2007."
The animation has been created by Paris-based BUF, which worked with LA-based design and animation shop Laundry! to create the backdrops in both ads.
Click play, below, to view one of Svedka's new ads.
Glazer's has teamed with Premier Wines and Spirits to set up a distribution venture in the US Virgin Islands....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer