US: Constellation Brands unveils new HR chief
Constellation is making an HR switch
Constellation Brands has appointed a new chief human resources officer as the current head prepares to retire.
Tom Kane will take over next month from Keith Wilson, who is stepping aside after 11 years with the company, Constellation said yesterday (7 May). "Tom's experience and skills will be a great asset as we continue to grow and evolve our business,” said Constellation's president & CEO, Rob Sands.
Kane joins Constellation from flooring and ceiling business Armstrong World Industries. He has also worked for Black & Decker Power Tools and General Electric.
In January, Constellation announced a new head of its Canadian unit after Eric Morham said he was stepping down after 40 years in the drinks industry.
The world’s second largest wine producer, Constellation Brands transformed its alcoholic drinks operations with the acquisition of Modelo’s US beer business in 2013. This profile considers strategies ...
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages