US: Constellation Brands unveils new HR chief
Constellation is making an HR switch
Constellation Brands has appointed a new chief human resources officer as the current head prepares to retire.
Tom Kane will take over next month from Keith Wilson, who is stepping aside after 11 years with the company, Constellation said yesterday (7 May). "Tom's experience and skills will be a great asset as we continue to grow and evolve our business,” said Constellation's president & CEO, Rob Sands.
Kane joins Constellation from flooring and ceiling business Armstrong World Industries. He has also worked for Black & Decker Power Tools and General Electric.
In January, Constellation announced a new head of its Canadian unit after Eric Morham said he was stepping down after 40 years in the drinks industry.
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts