US: Constellation Brands unveils new HR chief
Constellation is making an HR switch
Constellation Brands has appointed a new chief human resources officer as the current head prepares to retire.
Tom Kane will take over next month from Keith Wilson, who is stepping aside after 11 years with the company, Constellation said yesterday (7 May). "Tom's experience and skills will be a great asset as we continue to grow and evolve our business,” said Constellation's president & CEO, Rob Sands.
Kane joins Constellation from flooring and ceiling business Armstrong World Industries. He has also worked for Black & Decker Power Tools and General Electric.
In January, Constellation announced a new head of its Canadian unit after Eric Morham said he was stepping down after 40 years in the drinks industry.
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research