US: Constellation Brands unveils new HR chief
Constellation is making an HR switch
Constellation Brands has appointed a new chief human resources officer as the current head prepares to retire.
Tom Kane will take over next month from Keith Wilson, who is stepping aside after 11 years with the company, Constellation said yesterday (7 May). "Tom's experience and skills will be a great asset as we continue to grow and evolve our business,” said Constellation's president & CEO, Rob Sands.
Kane joins Constellation from flooring and ceiling business Armstrong World Industries. He has also worked for Black & Decker Power Tools and General Electric.
In January, Constellation announced a new head of its Canadian unit after Eric Morham said he was stepping down after 40 years in the drinks industry.
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads