Product Launch - US: Constellation Brands' The Dreaming Tree
Click through to view Constellation Brands' The Dreaming Tree wine range
Constellation Brands' The Dreaming Tree
Category - Wine, US, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Zinfandel/Merlot blend, 13.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$13.99 per 75cl bottle
Winemaker Steve Reeder and musician Dave Matthews have created The Dreaming Tree wine range. Developed in partnership with Constellation Brands' Constellation Wines US unit, the range consists of a 2009 North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon, a 2010 Central Coast Chardonnay and a 2009 North Coast Crush, a Zinfandel/Merlot blend.
The range is named after the Dave Matthews Band track The Dreaming Tree,"from the 1998 album Before These Crowded Streets.
Bottles used for the wines are 50% lighter than the average wine bottle, while the natural cork closure is sustainably grown, and the bottle’s label is made with 100% recycled kraft brown paper and sealed with an eco-friendly sealant.
Earlier this month, the UK arm of Pernod Ricard invited the drinks press pool to a briefing in London to launch its 'Building Premium Wine Brands' scheme. The programme is designed to target off-trade...
Crown Imports has launched its latest Hispanic-targeted push in the US for Grupo Modelo's Especial beer brand....
Constellation Brands is set to launch two television adverts for its Svedka vodka brand in the US....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018