Product Launch - US: Constellation Brands' Svedka Vodka Colada
Click through to view Constellation Brands' Svedka Vodka Colada
Constellation Brands' Svedka Vodka Colada
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From today (20 June)
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 75cl bottle
Constellation has lined up the launch of the seventh variant in its Svedka Vodka portfolio in the US. Svedka Colada is a blend of coconut-flavoured vodka with Indonesian coconuts, pineapple and a hint of mango. The flavour will be available in 5cl, 37.5cl and 75cl bottles.
The other flavours in the range are Citron, Clementine, Grape, Raspberry, Vanilla and Cherry.
Svedka is the second largest imported vodka brand in the US, according to Constellation.
According to an analyst's study of the fastest-growing spirits brands in the US earlier this month, Svedka's popularity has shown signs of slowing, with growth down to 10.5% in 2011 from 19% the year before and 31% in 2008 to 2009.
The wine category is, to put it tactfully, different in many ways. No more so than when it comes to its relationship with the environment. Part one of this month's four-part briefing on environmental ...
Part two of this four-part management briefing on environmental sustainability in the wine sector looks at how the larger players play their part. ...
The penultimate part of this management briefing, which looks at environmental sustainability in the wine sector, looks at how the wine companies are pulling together to soften their collective footpr...
Last week we ran the first part of an exclusive interview with Constellation Brands' CEO Rob Sands. In this second and final part here, Sands discusses the group's spirits portfolio, its pending move ...
The current CEO of Constellation Brands, Rob Sands, is only the group's third boss in its 67-year history - and he's been with the firm for 26 years. Clearly, then, he'll know a things or two about th...
Hats off the Sunday Telegraph for breaking the story today (9 December) that Diageo has been sniffing around Beam Inc....
Just over six months after Troy Christensen assumed the position of CEO for Constellation Europe, I was granted an audience with him. We met in London in the summer of 2007 and, after three different ...
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020