Product Launch - US: Constellation Brands' Svedka Peach
Constellation Brands' Svedka Peach, launching in the US this month
Constellation Brands' Svedka Peach
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured
Available - From this month
Location - US, off-trade
Price - 50ml SRP US$1.99; 375ml SRP $6.99; 750ML SRP $12.99, 1-litre SRP $16.99; and 1.75L SRP $21.99
Constellation is launching a new peach variant of its Swedish vodka brand Svedka in the US.
Svedka Peach, due for release in the US this month, is described as having "aromatic notes of ripe peaches" with a "slight, crisp, pear finish". It is designed to be mixed in sweet or savoury cocktails or drunk on its own, over ice, the company said.
“Our newest flavour launch is reflective of our continued desire to deliver enjoyable flavors that are both familiar and innovative,” said Diana Pawlik, Svedka Vodka’s marketing VP.
Svedka's other variants include Strawberry Lemonade, Mango Pineapple, Colada, Strawberry Colada, Orange Cream Pop, and core flavours Cherry, Citron, Clementine, Raspberry and Vanilla.
Svedka is the US' second largest imported vodka brand, according to Constellation.
In February, the company announced plans to expand Svedka's presence in Asia.
The imminent departure of Constellation Brands' CFO has put the wind up many in the financial community, less so because of the speed of the move, more because of his past achievements....
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends