Constellation Brands shuffles executive pack
Constellation Brands has announced a raft of job changes as it looks to support long-term growth plans.
Firstly, Bill Hackett, who currently serves as president of beer, will assume the newly-created role of chairman of beer. Hackett will continue to report to CEO Rob Sands.
Paul Hetterich will become president of beer, reporting to Rob Sands. He most recently served as executive vice president, corporate development and beer operations.
Bruce Jacobson has been promoted to chief commercial officer for beer, and will assume additional responsibility for commercial operations, reporting to Paul Hetterich.
Outside of beer, Bill Newlands has been named president of the wine & spirits division and will continue to report to Rob Sands. He replaces Jay Wright, who has become president of Constellation's Canadian business.
Ben Dollard, who was most recently president of Constellation's Canadian business, has been named chief growth officer and will have responsibility across both the beer and wine & spirits divisions for "driving the growth agenda".
Sands said: "As we tap the next generation of Constellation leaders, we are strengthening our organisation by making changes that allow for continued growth and development of our leaders, while ensuring continuity that sustains and builds upon our dynamic growth."
All appointments are effective from today (26 January).
Wine is an alcoholic drink produced by the fermentation of grapes or other fruits. It has various health benefits, if consumed in adequate amounts....
The 2016 Global Brewer Analyzer Report is an indispensable reference guide to the world’s leading brewing groups. As well as providing global volume and ranking of the world’s top 20 leading brewers,...
Vodka is an alcoholic beverage that comprises water and ethanol and contains 35%-40% alcohol by volume....
Alcoholic beverages are broadly categorized into three types: beer, spirits (distilled beverages), and wine....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research