UK: Constellation Brands retains Come Dine With Me deal
The new Hardys iPod pop-up
Constellation Brands will again sponsor the television series Come Dine With Me in the UK.
Constellation's flagship Australian wine brand, Hardys, will sponsor the new series of the show, which begins on 5 September. "The multi-million pound campaign includes new idents, in-outlet promotions, digital activity and consumer sampling," said Constellation this week.
Consumers will also be targeted via a new digital campaign, via a Come Dine With Me iPhone app that will launch in conjunction with broadcaster Channel 4 this month. A new Hardys website and Facebook fan page will go live on 5 September.
Hardys brand controller Neil Anderson said: "Hardys is launching its biggest ever integrated marketing campaign this September, which will ensure the brand’s position as the UK’s number one Australian wine brand. Hardys investment this autumn delivers incremental profit opportunities for our customers through the increased brand awareness in this key selling period."
Constellation will also run advertising in supermarkets and on retailers' websites. The group has also planned a range of promotions to inspire interest in Hardys further down the supply chain, at cash and carry depots, and in the on-trade.
The first management briefing of 2011, brought to you by Euromonitor, looks at what this year will bring for the global drinks industry. Ahead of this, just-drinks looks back to look forward: Our brie...
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review