US: Constellation Brands renews RNDC distributor deals
Constellation is retaining RNDC until 2020 in the markets
The five-year agreements, which take effect in March 2015, give RNDC exclusive rights to sell Constellation's wine and spirits portfolio in Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas and the District of Columbia. The new agreements extend a previous deal agreed in 2009, Constellation said.
Financial terms of the new deals were not disclosed.
Two other contracts for North and South Dakota, which began last year, will continue for their full five-year terms, Constellation added.
“We are thrilled to extend our relationship with RNDC to continue harnessing the power of our full portfolio into the marketplace and look forward to continued success together," said Rob Sands, Constellation's president & CEO.
In June, Constellation took full control of Grupo Modelo's US beer business in the wake of Anheuser-Busch InBev acquiring the Mexican brewer for US$20.1bn.
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Having already run his eye over an Anheuser-Busch InBev move for SABMiller, our beer commentator, Larry Nelson, runs through what alternatives the world's biggest brewer may consider to spend its mone...
Anheuser-Busch InBev NVSA (ABI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compile...
Grupo Modelo is the leading company in beer in Mexico and its strategic direction has always pointed to international consumers as well. A recent example of this is its objective for 2015 which is to ...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future