US: Constellation Brands poaches Diageo exec for chief information officer post
Constellation Brands has confirmed a switch of chief information officer.
The US-based wine company said earlier today (23 January) that Joseph Bruhin will become senior VP, chief information officer from the end of this month. Bruhin joins Constellation from Diageo, where was VP, information systems in its North American unit.
“At Constellation, Joe will play a critical role in directing all aspects of the company’s technology in support of established strategic goals and ensure that we sustain established investments and advance our technology in response to business needs,” said Constellation's chief administrative officer, Keith Wilson.
When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Constellation said Bruhin will replace Harish Ramani, who has the company “for another job opportunity”. The spokesperson was unable to specify further.
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature marke...
Patience Gould is keen to snap you romanticists back into the real world. Brace yourselves......
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends