US: Constellation Brands creates production, supply post
Constellation Brands has created a new production and supply officer position.
The company, which last week acquired Fortune Brands' US wine operations, announced today (19 November) that Dave Moynihan will assume the position of senior vice president, chief production and supply officer with global responsibilities.
Moynihan will move from his former post of senior vice president for Constellation's supply chain, and will report to Keith Wilson, executive vice president and chief administrative officer.
"In his new role, Dave will build upon a solid foundation of operational excellence by indentifying and adopting best practices across all production areas throughout Constellation's business," said Wilson.
Moynihan joined Constellation in 1996 and has held a variety of production and operations positions.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine was the frontrunner to land Absolut vodka but was pipped at the post by Pernod Ricard. However, president and CEO Tom Flocco says the company has quickly put that disappoint...
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair are products from Constellation, Diageo and Cocoa Farm. To keep track of all the LIWF news see our diary every day....
Tsingtao Brewery Co. has announced plans to launch an off-trade promotion across the US this summer to "celebrate all things Asian"....
Fortune Brands has declared its regular cash dividend....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Fortune Brands has posted sliding sales and operating income for its first quarter, as the poor economic climate in the US hit home product sales....
Pernod Ricard has confirmed plans to end its distribution deal with Remy Cointreau across southern central European markets....
The head of Beam Global Spirits & Wine has said the company has "a lot of dry powder", and will consider other acquisitions following its failure to capture Vin & Sprit earlier this month....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts