US: Constellation Brands confirms Modelo Especial Chelada roll-out
Click through to view Modelo Especial Chelada
Constellation Brands has expanded the US roll-out of Modelo Especial Chelada.
The company's beer division, Crown Imports, said today (2 April) that distribution of the brand has been extended, following a “successful” launch in California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Chicago in October. The 3.5% abv drink, which comes in a 24oz can, is a mix of Modelo lager with tomato, salt and lime.
It is a variation on a 'cerveza preparada', a Mexican beer mixed with tomato juice, hot sauce and salsa.
Jim Sabia, CMO of Constellation's beer division, said the product "meets our consumers' thirst for an invigorating, authentic Chelada".
Constellation took full control of Crown Imports last year, in the wake of Anheuser-Busch InBev's $20.1bn acquisition of Mexico's Grupo Modelo.
Constellation Brands, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compil...
The world’s second largest wine producer, Constellation Brands transformed its alcoholic drinks operations with the acquisition of Modelo’s US beer business in 2013. This profile considers strategies ...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages