US: Constellation Brands CMO to chair Wine Institute board
Constellation will be represented at the top of the Wine Institute board
Constellation Brands' marketing head has been elected chair of the Wine Institute's board of directors.
Chris Fehrnstrom replaces Heitz Wine Cellars president, Kathleen Heitz Meyers, on the Californian wine advocacy group, Constellation said today (14 June). “Our passion for this industry is unwavering and Wine Institute represents California's wine interests to policy makers with the goal of increasing exports,” Fehrnstrom said.
Fehrnstrom has been with Constellation since 2002, becoming CMO for the group in 2009. He previously worked for Wine.com as well as Domaine Chandon and E&J Gallo Winery.
Constellation last week completed the acquisition of Grupo Modelo's US beer business and one of its breweries from Anheuser-Busch InBev for US$4.75bn.
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
Sustainable packaging gets the just-drinks management briefing treatment in this, the fourth and final part of our look at environmental sustainability in the wine sector....
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review