US: Constellation Brands CMO to chair Wine Institute board
Constellation will be represented at the top of the Wine Institute board
Constellation Brands' marketing head has been elected chair of the Wine Institute's board of directors.
Chris Fehrnstrom replaces Heitz Wine Cellars president, Kathleen Heitz Meyers, on the Californian wine advocacy group, Constellation said today (14 June). “Our passion for this industry is unwavering and Wine Institute represents California's wine interests to policy makers with the goal of increasing exports,” Fehrnstrom said.
Fehrnstrom has been with Constellation since 2002, becoming CMO for the group in 2009. He previously worked for Wine.com as well as Domaine Chandon and E&J Gallo Winery.
Constellation last week completed the acquisition of Grupo Modelo's US beer business and one of its breweries from Anheuser-Busch InBev for US$4.75bn.
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also ...
Sustainable packaging gets the just-drinks management briefing treatment in this, the fourth and final part of our look at environmental sustainability in the wine sector....
The final death count of Typhoon Haiyan, which hit the Philippines last week, is still a long way from being known. The relief effort is well underway, however, and drinks companies are among those th...
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research