US: Constellation Brands appoints new Svedka marketing VP
Constellation Brands has appointed a new marketing VP for Svedka Vodka
Constellation Brands-owned Svedka Vodka has appointed a new marketing vice president.
It is not immediately clear who filled the VP role previously.
Svedka is the second-largest imported vodka brand in the US, according to Constellation. The seventh variant in the portfolio was launched in June.
"This brand has established such a unique position in the marketplace, and I look forward to working to fuel its dynamic growth and taking the brand to new heights," said Pawlik.
Earlier this year, the US sales director for Svedka vodka, Robert Shea, retired after 40 years in the drinks industry.
It would appear that either Anheuser-Busch InBev doesn't have the stomach for a courtroom battle with the US Department of Justice - would anyone? - or it has had 'a bit of a chat' with the department...
This "value set" report combines Beer in the U.S., Imported Beer and Specialty Beer and Microbrewery Markets to create the most exhaustive study of the U.S. beer market available. An $18,000+ value th...
At first glance, the impasse where Anheuser-Busch InBev and the US Department of Justice are currently resting appears to have three roads down the mountain....
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss