US: Constellation Brands appoints new Svedka marketing VP
Constellation Brands has appointed a new marketing VP for Svedka Vodka
Constellation Brands-owned Svedka Vodka has appointed a new marketing vice president.
It is not immediately clear who filled the VP role previously.
Svedka is the second-largest imported vodka brand in the US, according to Constellation. The seventh variant in the portfolio was launched in June.
"This brand has established such a unique position in the marketplace, and I look forward to working to fuel its dynamic growth and taking the brand to new heights," said Pawlik.
Earlier this year, the US sales director for Svedka vodka, Robert Shea, retired after 40 years in the drinks industry.
It would appear that either Anheuser-Busch InBev doesn't have the stomach for a courtroom battle with the US Department of Justice - would anyone? - or it has had 'a bit of a chat' with the department...
At first glance, the impasse where Anheuser-Busch InBev and the US Department of Justice are currently resting appears to have three roads down the mountain....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends