CANADA: Constellation Brands appoints new regional head
Constellation Brands is switching its Canada president
Constellation Brands has lined up a replacement for the head of its Canadian unit after the incumbent said he is stepping down.
Ben Dollard will take over as president from Eric Morham on 1 March, Constellation said in a statement late yesterday (14 January). Morham will leave on 31 May after a handover period.
Morham became Constellation Canadian head in 2009 and has spent 40 years in the alcohol industry.
Dollard, who joined Constellation in 2001, is a Constellation senior VP and has previously worked with Robert Mondavi and Inniskillin brands, the company said.
“He brings significant knowledge of the international business to the leadership role and will be an asset to our Canadian business,” Constellation COO Jay Wright said.
Last week Constellation revealed it had slowed a profits slide in Q3 results and said it expects to hit its full-year targets.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends