CANADA: Constellation Brands appoints new regional head
Constellation Brands is switching its Canada president
Constellation Brands has lined up a replacement for the head of its Canadian unit after the incumbent said he is stepping down.
Ben Dollard will take over as president from Eric Morham on 1 March, Constellation said in a statement late yesterday (14 January). Morham will leave on 31 May after a handover period.
Morham became Constellation Canadian head in 2009 and has spent 40 years in the alcohol industry.
Dollard, who joined Constellation in 2001, is a Constellation senior VP and has previously worked with Robert Mondavi and Inniskillin brands, the company said.
“He brings significant knowledge of the international business to the leadership role and will be an asset to our Canadian business,” Constellation COO Jay Wright said.
Last week Constellation revealed it had slowed a profits slide in Q3 results and said it expects to hit its full-year targets.
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
This "value set" report combines Beer in the U.S., Imported Beer and Specialty Beer and Microbrewery Markets to create the most exhaustive study of the U.S. beer market available. An $18,000+ value th...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites