CANADA: Constellation Brands appoints new regional head
Constellation Brands is switching its Canada president
Constellation Brands has lined up a replacement for the head of its Canadian unit after the incumbent said he is stepping down.
Ben Dollard will take over as president from Eric Morham on 1 March, Constellation said in a statement late yesterday (14 January). Morham will leave on 31 May after a handover period.
Morham became Constellation Canadian head in 2009 and has spent 40 years in the alcohol industry.
Dollard, who joined Constellation in 2001, is a Constellation senior VP and has previously worked with Robert Mondavi and Inniskillin brands, the company said.
“He brings significant knowledge of the international business to the leadership role and will be an asset to our Canadian business,” Constellation COO Jay Wright said.
Last week Constellation revealed it had slowed a profits slide in Q3 results and said it expects to hit its full-year targets.
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research