US: Constellation Brands adds two more board members
Constellation has elected two new directors to its board
Constellation Brands has added two new members to its board of directors.
The New York state-headquartered wine, beer and spirits group said (yesterday) it has elected Robert Hanson, clothes retailer American Eagle Outfitters’ CEO, and CFO of retailer HSN Judy Schmeling as directors. The group’s board now totals 11.
"We are very pleased to welcome Robert and Judy to the board of directors and believe their experience in consumer-driven industries will provide excellent guidance as Constellation continues to focus on building brands that people love," said Richard Sands, chairman of Constellation’s board.
The group is currently in discussions with the US Department of Justice as part of a bid to take full control of Crown Imports, a JV with Grupo Modelo. Constellation is hoping to acquire 100% of Crown off the back of Anheuser-Busch InBev's takeover of Grupo Modelo.
The company faced a period of uncertainty at the end of 2012 regarding its future in the midst of A-B InBev and Constellation Brands’ merger discussions. Eventually, in February 2013, all parties reac...
This "value set" report combines Beer in the U.S., Imported Beer and Specialty Beer and Microbrewery Markets to create the most exhaustive study of the U.S. beer market available. An $18,000+ value th...
Frigorífico Modelo SA is engaged in a wide range of activities, including the production of fruit/vegetable juice; however, this is not the company’s main focus. In terms of its fruit/vegetable juice ...
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks