US: Constellation Brands adds two more board members
Constellation has elected two new directors to its board
Constellation Brands has added two new members to its board of directors.
The New York state-headquartered wine, beer and spirits group said (yesterday) it has elected Robert Hanson, clothes retailer American Eagle Outfitters’ CEO, and CFO of retailer HSN Judy Schmeling as directors. The group’s board now totals 11.
"We are very pleased to welcome Robert and Judy to the board of directors and believe their experience in consumer-driven industries will provide excellent guidance as Constellation continues to focus on building brands that people love," said Richard Sands, chairman of Constellation’s board.
The group is currently in discussions with the US Department of Justice as part of a bid to take full control of Crown Imports, a JV with Grupo Modelo. Constellation is hoping to acquire 100% of Crown off the back of Anheuser-Busch InBev's takeover of Grupo Modelo.
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research