US: Constellation Brands adds Cott Corp CEO to board
Cott Corp's CEO joins Constellation's board
Constellation Brands has announced the addition of Cott Corp's CEO to its board of directors.
Jerry Fowden, who became head of the North America-based private label soft drinks company last year, will join Constellation's board from 1 May, the company said today (21 April).
Prior to joining Cott in 2007, Fowden has also worked at Anheuser-Busch InBev, where he was Global COO, CEO of Bass Brewers, and president of the European division. He has also worked at Hero Group AG private label soft drinks business in the UK, and also held sales and marketing positions at Mars Corporation and Pepsico.
"We are very pleased to welcome Jerry to the board of directors and believe his experience across a number of industries, including beverage alcohol, will provide excellent guidance,” said Constellation's chairman, Richard Sands. “We look forward to the contributions he will make to the organisation.”
Earlier this month, Constellation reported net profits of US$99m for the 12 months to the end of February, compared to losses of $301m in the prior year.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts