US: Constellation Brands adds Cott Corp CEO to board
Cott Corp's CEO joins Constellation's board
Constellation Brands has announced the addition of Cott Corp's CEO to its board of directors.
Jerry Fowden, who became head of the North America-based private label soft drinks company last year, will join Constellation's board from 1 May, the company said today (21 April).
Prior to joining Cott in 2007, Fowden has also worked at Anheuser-Busch InBev, where he was Global COO, CEO of Bass Brewers, and president of the European division. He has also worked at Hero Group AG private label soft drinks business in the UK, and also held sales and marketing positions at Mars Corporation and Pepsico.
"We are very pleased to welcome Jerry to the board of directors and believe his experience across a number of industries, including beverage alcohol, will provide excellent guidance,” said Constellation's chairman, Richard Sands. “We look forward to the contributions he will make to the organisation.”
Earlier this month, Constellation reported net profits of US$99m for the 12 months to the end of February, compared to losses of $301m in the prior year.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends