US: Constellation Brands adds Cott Corp CEO to board
Cott Corp's CEO joins Constellation's board
Constellation Brands has announced the addition of Cott Corp's CEO to its board of directors.
Jerry Fowden, who became head of the North America-based private label soft drinks company last year, will join Constellation's board from 1 May, the company said today (21 April).
Prior to joining Cott in 2007, Fowden has also worked at Anheuser-Busch InBev, where he was Global COO, CEO of Bass Brewers, and president of the European division. He has also worked at Hero Group AG private label soft drinks business in the UK, and also held sales and marketing positions at Mars Corporation and Pepsico.
"We are very pleased to welcome Jerry to the board of directors and believe his experience across a number of industries, including beverage alcohol, will provide excellent guidance,” said Constellation's chairman, Richard Sands. “We look forward to the contributions he will make to the organisation.”
Earlier this month, Constellation reported net profits of US$99m for the 12 months to the end of February, compared to losses of $301m in the prior year.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future