US: Constellation Brands adds Cott Corp CEO to board
Cott Corp's CEO joins Constellation's board
Constellation Brands has announced the addition of Cott Corp's CEO to its board of directors.
Jerry Fowden, who became head of the North America-based private label soft drinks company last year, will join Constellation's board from 1 May, the company said today (21 April).
Prior to joining Cott in 2007, Fowden has also worked at Anheuser-Busch InBev, where he was Global COO, CEO of Bass Brewers, and president of the European division. He has also worked at Hero Group AG private label soft drinks business in the UK, and also held sales and marketing positions at Mars Corporation and Pepsico.
"We are very pleased to welcome Jerry to the board of directors and believe his experience across a number of industries, including beverage alcohol, will provide excellent guidance,” said Constellation's chairman, Richard Sands. “We look forward to the contributions he will make to the organisation.”
Earlier this month, Constellation reported net profits of US$99m for the 12 months to the end of February, compared to losses of $301m in the prior year.
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends