US: Constellation Brands adds Cott Corp CEO to board
Cott Corp's CEO joins Constellation's board
Constellation Brands has announced the addition of Cott Corp's CEO to its board of directors.
Jerry Fowden, who became head of the North America-based private label soft drinks company last year, will join Constellation's board from 1 May, the company said today (21 April).
Prior to joining Cott in 2007, Fowden has also worked at Anheuser-Busch InBev, where he was Global COO, CEO of Bass Brewers, and president of the European division. He has also worked at Hero Group AG private label soft drinks business in the UK, and also held sales and marketing positions at Mars Corporation and Pepsico.
"We are very pleased to welcome Jerry to the board of directors and believe his experience across a number of industries, including beverage alcohol, will provide excellent guidance,” said Constellation's chairman, Richard Sands. “We look forward to the contributions he will make to the organisation.”
Earlier this month, Constellation reported net profits of US$99m for the 12 months to the end of February, compared to losses of $301m in the prior year.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review