AUSTRALIA: Constellation boss questions Southcorp future
The head of Constellation Brands' wine division has said he believes the chances that rival Southcorp will remain independent are "fairly small". Speaking in an interview with the newswire Dow Jones, Stephen Millar said: "I think it (a takeover bid) is a possibility." He continued: "I think Southcorp is under a lot of pressure. It's common knowledge that they've gone through a pretty tough time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire