US: Constellation appoints supply chain boss
The US drinks group Constellation Brands said yesterday that it has promoted Dave Moynihan to the new position of senior vice president, supply chain, headquartered in Canandaigua, N.Y. He will be responsible for identifying supply chain management opportunities, as well as leading Constellation's worldwide strategic sourcing initiative.
Moynihan recently led the implementation of Constellation's company-wide sourcing initiative, which streamlined Constellation's global supplier sourcing processes.
As senior vice president, Moynihan will report directly to Alexander Berk, chief executive officer of Constellation Beers and Spirits in Chicago, and Stephen Millar, chief executive officer of Constellation Wines based in Adelaide, Australia.
Moynihan began his career with Canandaigua Wine Company in 1996 as the director of quality operations. He was promoted to vice president of operation strategy and logistics in 1998. In 2001, Moynihan became vice president east coast operations and division supply chain for Canandaigua Wine Company. He was named vice president of supply chain for Constellation Brands in January 2004.
A consortium led by Constellation Brands has made a tentative approach for Allied Domecq....
The Board of Directors of Constellation Brands, Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend on the company's 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 1 June, to shareholders of reco...
Constellation is expected to launch a counter-bid for Allied Domecq by the end of this month, according to press reports....
The Hardy Wine Company has posted a record grape harvest....
Constellation Brands is to launch a new Australian wine brand onto the US market through its North Lake Wines. The wine will be called Kelly's Revenge....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
This weekend's press reports have thrown up two other interested parties in the potential Allied Domecq carve-up....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts