UK: Constellation adds to Robert Mondavi UK offering
Constellation Europe has unveiled two additions to its Robert Mondavi portfolio in the UK.
The company said yesterday (22 October) that a 2006 Chardonnay and a 2005 Zinfandel will be launched in the country as part of the Robert Mondavi Heritage Collection. The wines will be available exclusively at Tesco stores throughout the pre-Christmas period.
Both wines will retail at GBP9.99 (US$20.40) a bottle in the country.
Last month, Constellation said it will invest GBP3m in advertising and PR behind Robert Mondavi wines in the UK. The campaign, called 'Not That California' and featuring Woodbridge Winery, will involve national press and magazine advertising as well as posters on the London underground and train networks.
Fortune Brands' Beam Global Spirits & Wine appeared to be perfectly placed to swoop for Vin & Sprit, but yesterday's announcement that Pernod Ricard had won the Swedish company's hand surprised most o...
Having seen Chile blaze a trail in export markets, Argentina is now asserting itself in the international wine market. Moreover, writes Chris Losh, while Argentina boasts many of the same positive att...
Constellation Brands has created the new position of vice president for external affairs....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
The chairman of Constellation Europe has left the company to become the new chief of Italian wine producer Gruppo Italiano Vini....
The Constellation subsidiary Vincor Canada has acquired the business of its affiliated company Medallion Wine Marketing in Canada....
Constellation Brands has posted a marked loss for its fiscal year....
Fortune Brands has said that it will launch a "high-return" share programme, in light of its failure to acquire Vin & Sprit....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research