US: Constellation adds to Mondavi offering
Constellation Wines US has added to its Robert Mondavi Private Selection portfolio.
The Constellation Brands-owned company said today (27 March) that its Centerra Wine Company is set to release Vinetta, a red wine blend made with five Bordeaux varietals.
Vinetta is the first Bordeaux blend - made from grapes grown in California - to join the RMPS portfolio.
Vinetta will be available in stores and restaurants in the US by early next month, the company said, at a suggested retail price of US$11.00.
Given how many times the position of chief executive of Constellation Europe has changed hands recently, and the problems the company has faced in the crucial UK market, the more cynical observers mig...
Constellation Europe is marking the 40th anniversary of the Australian Hardys Nottage Hill brand with the launch of a dessert wine offering in the UK....
Rémy Cointreau has confirmed that it is looking for new deals in readiness for its exit from Maxxium....
Echo Falls has introduced two additions to its portfolio in the UK....
Crown Imports has promoted its vice president of national accounts to the position of senior vice president....
E&J Gallo has switched distributors in Sweden....
Baarsma Wine Group Holding and Constellation Europe are to strengthen their working relationship from the start of October, with a distribution deal that will see the Benelux distributor take on a lar...
Crown Imports has appointed a new vice president of marketing....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits