US: Constellation adds to Mondavi offering
Constellation Wines US has added to its Robert Mondavi Private Selection portfolio.
The Constellation Brands-owned company said today (27 March) that its Centerra Wine Company is set to release Vinetta, a red wine blend made with five Bordeaux varietals.
Vinetta is the first Bordeaux blend - made from grapes grown in California - to join the RMPS portfolio.
Vinetta will be available in stores and restaurants in the US by early next month, the company said, at a suggested retail price of US$11.00.
Given how many times the position of chief executive of Constellation Europe has changed hands recently, and the problems the company has faced in the crucial UK market, the more cynical observers mig...
Constellation Europe is marking the 40th anniversary of the Australian Hardys Nottage Hill brand with the launch of a dessert wine offering in the UK....
Rémy Cointreau has confirmed that it is looking for new deals in readiness for its exit from Maxxium....
Echo Falls has introduced two additions to its portfolio in the UK....
Crown Imports has promoted its vice president of national accounts to the position of senior vice president....
E&J Gallo has switched distributors in Sweden....
Baarsma Wine Group Holding and Constellation Europe are to strengthen their working relationship from the start of October, with a distribution deal that will see the Benelux distributor take on a lar...
Crown Imports has appointed a new vice president of marketing....
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director