US: Constar increases size of IPO
The plastic bottle producer Constar International has increased the size of its proposed initial public stock offering to 16 million shares and cut the price to a range of US$12 to US$15 per share. Originally Constar had been planning to sell 8.8m shares at between US$14 and US$16. The Philadelphia-based company is a unit of packaging giant Crown Cork & Seal Co and Constar said Crown would be selling its entire stake and receiving all the proceeds, which could amount to as much as US$240m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence