BULGARIA: Consortium to invest in wine production
A consortium of Hungarian and Bulgarian investors is planning a major wine production development in central Bulgaria. The Hungarian-Bulgarian venture will invest some Lev15m (US$6.7m) in planting vineyards on a 500 hectare site in Veliko Tarnovo. The project will also include the development of a new winery and is expected to create around 200 new jobs.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head