UK: Concha y Toro readies Casillero del Diablo ad push
Vina Concha y Toro has lined up an advertising campaign for its Casillero del Diablo wine brand in the UK.
The Chile-based wine company said today (2 September) that the campaign, which will run on free-to-air television and in national weekend supplements, will run this autumn. Launching next month, the series of television commercials will be aired on Channel 4 as well as off-shoots E4 and More 4.
It will be supported by print advertising in weekend supplements of newspapers including The Observer and Sunday Telegraph.
Financial details behind the push were not disclosed.
The TV advert can be viewed below.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' review of 2010, Olly Wehring takes a look at what made the wine headlines this year....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review