CHILE: Concha y Toro Q1 sales on the rise
Vina Concha y Toro has posted a healthy rise in export sales volumes for the first quarter of 2005.
The Chilean producer and exporter of premium wines said yesterday (13 April) that exports from its Chilean operations for the three-month period were up by 20.4% year-on-year to 19.5m litres. Exports from its Argentinean operations also rose, by 36% to 1.7m litres.
Sales volumes in the company's home market increased by 13.9%, hitting 14.4m litres for the three-month period. In Argentina, domestic sales rose by 11% to 1.2m litres.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India