CHILE: Concha y Toro Q1 sales on the rise
Vina Concha y Toro has posted a healthy rise in export sales volumes for the first quarter of 2005.
The Chilean producer and exporter of premium wines said yesterday (13 April) that exports from its Chilean operations for the three-month period were up by 20.4% year-on-year to 19.5m litres. Exports from its Argentinean operations also rose, by 36% to 1.7m litres.
Sales volumes in the company's home market increased by 13.9%, hitting 14.4m litres for the three-month period. In Argentina, domestic sales rose by 11% to 1.2m litres.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research