UK: Concha y Toro opens UK office
Concha y Toro UK ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chilean winery, Vina Concha y Toro S.A, has opened offices in the UK. Marketing director, Christian Lopez and finance director, Andres Izquierdo will head the operation based in Oxford, along with Richard Yates and Charles Sanderson (formerly with Cheviot UK Win Agencies) who make up the sales team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down