BRAZIL: Concha y Toro launches flagship wine - report
Chilean wine group Concha y Toro has launched its flagship brand Casillero del Diablo in Brazil, according to local reports.
Concha y Toro officials could not be reached for comment as just-drinks went to press.
Pernod Ricard has a good record of turning brands around, and is likely to need all that experience to revive the flagging fortunes of ex-Allied Domecq Scotch whisky Ballantine's. Brand director Peter...
A major takeover, persistent speculation about further acquisitions and most recently a legal wrangle with a prominent competitor over the ownership of a key brand have made the past year or so fairly...
Seagram India, one of India's biggest spirits manufacturers and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pernod Ricard, has entered the country's wine sector....
21st Century Spirits LLC has acquired the U. rights to import and market the Gabriel Boudier line of liqueurs and eaux-de-vies....
Orangina Schweppes has appointed Hughes Pietrini as marketing director....
Diageo, Bacardi and Pernod Ricard have pledged separate contributions totalling EUR120,000 to a campaign fund set up by the European Travel Retail Confederation (ETRC) to tackle the threat posed by ne...
Remy Cointreau has been upgraded to 'hold' from 'sell' by SG Securities as part of the broker's review of the spirits sector....
Pernod Ricard is shifting its entire Jacob's Creek wine range into screw cap in the UK....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign