UK: Concha y Toro gives Casillero del Diablo UK TV push - video
Concha y Toro has released further details on the recently-launched television advert for its Casillero del Diablo wine brand in the UK.
The ad, which broke on UK TV last week, is based on a two-minute “brand movie” for Casillero del Diablo, the company said. The movie ran in the first ‘post-watershed’ ad break last Sunday on Channel 4, E4, Film 4, More 4 and 4OD between 2110 and 2125.
The ad will also appear on Channel 5, 5USA, ITV2, Sky 1, Sky Movie Greats, Sky Atlantic, Sky Living, Comedy Central, Food Network, Fox and Dave throughout September.
Financial details behind the push were not disclosed.
Concha y Toro will back the TV campaign with railway station sampling at some central London terminus stations next month.
The company used its marketing tie-up with English football club Manchester United to run a football-themed TV ad for Casillero del Diablo in 2011.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
Business Monitor International's Chile Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bod...
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets