UK: Concha y Toro gives Casillero del Diablo UK TV push - video
Concha y Toro has released further details on the recently-launched television advert for its Casillero del Diablo wine brand in the UK.
The ad, which broke on UK TV last week, is based on a two-minute “brand movie” for Casillero del Diablo, the company said. The movie ran in the first ‘post-watershed’ ad break last Sunday on Channel 4, E4, Film 4, More 4 and 4OD between 2110 and 2125.
The ad will also appear on Channel 5, 5USA, ITV2, Sky 1, Sky Movie Greats, Sky Atlantic, Sky Living, Comedy Central, Food Network, Fox and Dave throughout September.
Financial details behind the push were not disclosed.
Concha y Toro will back the TV campaign with railway station sampling at some central London terminus stations next month.
The company used its marketing tie-up with English football club Manchester United to run a football-themed TV ad for Casillero del Diablo in 2011.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
Business Monitor International's Chile Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bod...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research