UK: Concha y Toro gives Casillero del Diablo UK TV push - video
Concha y Toro has released further details on the recently-launched television advert for its Casillero del Diablo wine brand in the UK.
The ad, which broke on UK TV last week, is based on a two-minute “brand movie” for Casillero del Diablo, the company said. The movie ran in the first ‘post-watershed’ ad break last Sunday on Channel 4, E4, Film 4, More 4 and 4OD between 2110 and 2125.
The ad will also appear on Channel 5, 5USA, ITV2, Sky 1, Sky Movie Greats, Sky Atlantic, Sky Living, Comedy Central, Food Network, Fox and Dave throughout September.
Financial details behind the push were not disclosed.
Concha y Toro will back the TV campaign with railway station sampling at some central London terminus stations next month.
The company used its marketing tie-up with English football club Manchester United to run a football-themed TV ad for Casillero del Diablo in 2011.
With recent claims that China has become the world's biggest consumer of red wine, Chris Losh considers what wine producers can learn from the current travails facing international spirits companies i...
Wine in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). Th...
Business Monitor International's Chile Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bod...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018