UK: Concha y Toro extends Fetzer blends footprint
Concha y Toro bought the Fetzer brand in 2011
Concha y Toro has rolled out two of its Fetzer wine extensions to the UK.
Fetzer’s Crimson Red Blend and Quartz White Blend, which were released in the US last year, went on sale in 240 Tesco supermarket last week, Concha y Toro said today (15 November). The labels are the first line extensions of the Californian Fetzer brand in 30 years.
Crimson Red (13.5% abv) is a blend of Syrah, Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petite Sirah, while Quartz White (12% abv) is a mix of Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewurztraminer and Pinot Grigio.
Concha y Toro bought Fetzer from Brown-Forman in April 2011.
It looks like 2014 is shaping up to be the year of surprises in the spirits industry. First up, in January, we saw Beam Inc head in a direction that few of us foresaw. Then, today, Whyte & Mackay has ...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
Russian investor Roustam Tariko, the owner of Russian Standard, gained full control of CEDC in April 2013. The new owner is expected to focus more on the Russian market. This, in turn, could mean less...
Business Monitor International's Chile Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bod...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets