BELGIUM: Belgian Brewers Resolve Dispute With Coors: Company to Change Blue Moon Beer Labeling, Packaging and Taps
Ending a two-year dispute, the Confederation of Belgian Breweries (CBB) announced today it has reached an out-of-court settlement with Coors Brewing Company of Golden, Colorado regarding the labeling, packaging and advertising of Coors' Blue Moon beer. According to the Belgian brewers, Coors has agreed to change the labels and packaging for its Blue Moon beer to ensure that American consumers are not confused and understand that Coors' Blue Moon Belgian White style beer is not a Belgian beer, but is brewed in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research