BELGIUM: Belgian Brewers Resolve Dispute With Coors: Company to Change Blue Moon Beer Labeling, Packaging and Taps
Ending a two-year dispute, the Confederation of Belgian Breweries (CBB) announced today it has reached an out-of-court settlement with Coors Brewing Company of Golden, Colorado regarding the labeling, packaging and advertising of Coors' Blue Moon beer. According to the Belgian brewers, Coors has agreed to change the labels and packaging for its Blue Moon beer to ensure that American consumers are not confused and understand that Coors' Blue Moon Belgian White style beer is not a Belgian beer, but is brewed in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends