BELGIUM: Belgian Brewers Resolve Dispute With Coors: Company to Change Blue Moon Beer Labeling, Packaging and Taps
Ending a two-year dispute, the Confederation of Belgian Breweries (CBB) announced today it has reached an out-of-court settlement with Coors Brewing Company of Golden, Colorado regarding the labeling, packaging and advertising of Coors' Blue Moon beer. According to the Belgian brewers, Coors has agreed to change the labels and packaging for its Blue Moon beer to ensure that American consumers are not confused and understand that Coors' Blue Moon Belgian White style beer is not a Belgian beer, but is brewed in the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites