UK: Company of Wine People secures Harrods listing
South African wine firm, the company of wine people, has secured a listing in UK luxury retailer Harrods for its Kumkani wine range.
Lanner Hill Sauvignon Blanc and Cradle Hill Cabernet Sauvignon will be sold in Harrods from 3 May to coincide with the London retailer's South Africa promotion, the company of wine people said today (1 May).
The wines will retail at GBP11.50 (US17) and GBP9.50 respectively on promotion.
"Our award-winning Kumkani wines showcase South African wines at their very best and will offer the Harrods' clientele a fine wine of exceptional structure and quality," said Barney Davis, brand and business development manager at the company of wine people.
In March, the firm launched a premium variety of its Arniston Bay wine brand.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post