UK: Company of Wine People secures Harrods listing
South African wine firm, the company of wine people, has secured a listing in UK luxury retailer Harrods for its Kumkani wine range.
Lanner Hill Sauvignon Blanc and Cradle Hill Cabernet Sauvignon will be sold in Harrods from 3 May to coincide with the London retailer's South Africa promotion, the company of wine people said today (1 May).
The wines will retail at GBP11.50 (US17) and GBP9.50 respectively on promotion.
"Our award-winning Kumkani wines showcase South African wines at their very best and will offer the Harrods' clientele a fine wine of exceptional structure and quality," said Barney Davis, brand and business development manager at the company of wine people.
In March, the firm launched a premium variety of its Arniston Bay wine brand.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly