UK: Company of Wine People secures Harrods listing
South African wine firm, the company of wine people, has secured a listing in UK luxury retailer Harrods for its Kumkani wine range.
Lanner Hill Sauvignon Blanc and Cradle Hill Cabernet Sauvignon will be sold in Harrods from 3 May to coincide with the London retailer's South Africa promotion, the company of wine people said today (1 May).
The wines will retail at GBP11.50 (US17) and GBP9.50 respectively on promotion.
"Our award-winning Kumkani wines showcase South African wines at their very best and will offer the Harrods' clientele a fine wine of exceptional structure and quality," said Barney Davis, brand and business development manager at the company of wine people.
In March, the firm launched a premium variety of its Arniston Bay wine brand.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages