UK: Company of Wine People secures Harrods listing
South African wine firm, the company of wine people, has secured a listing in UK luxury retailer Harrods for its Kumkani wine range.
Lanner Hill Sauvignon Blanc and Cradle Hill Cabernet Sauvignon will be sold in Harrods from 3 May to coincide with the London retailer's South Africa promotion, the company of wine people said today (1 May).
The wines will retail at GBP11.50 (US17) and GBP9.50 respectively on promotion.
"Our award-winning Kumkani wines showcase South African wines at their very best and will offer the Harrods' clientele a fine wine of exceptional structure and quality," said Barney Davis, brand and business development manager at the company of wine people.
In March, the firm launched a premium variety of its Arniston Bay wine brand.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down