US: Company launches turkey-flavoured soft drink
By Philip Fine
US Thanksgiving is this Thursday (27 Nov) so US specialty soft drinks maker Jones Soda Co has introduced Turkey & Gravy-flavoured soda.
The tan-coloured fizzy drink may taste like Thanksgiving but contains no meat extracts.
An initial batch sold out in three hours on the website (http://www.jonessoda.com) of the company known for carbonating ham and fish flavours.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018