USA: Comment - PepsiCo and Cadbury head for citric battle in US
Cadbury-Schweppes subsidiary has filed a lawsuit against PepsiCo for anti-competitive behaviour. PepsiCo and Cadbury Schweppes appear to be heading for a soft drinks war in the US. Cadbury alleges that PepsiCo is unfairly offering restaurant chain Tricon lower prices if it stocks PepsiCo brands exclusively, in the hope of squeezing out Cadbury's Seven Up brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits