AUSTRALIA: Comment - LN wine push sparks strong performance in wine stocks
Lion Nathan's bid for the small Banksia Wines has triggered further speculation among other possible targets in Australia's small and medium-sized listed wineries. The surprise twist is that next move was made again by Lion Nathan itself with its bid for the premium producer Petaluma Wines. That announcement produced a minor stock frenzy in an otherwise flat market, deadened by reaction to the American events of the last few weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO