AUSTRALIA: Comment - LN wine push sparks strong performance in wine stocks
Lion Nathan's bid for the small Banksia Wines has triggered further speculation among other possible targets in Australia's small and medium-sized listed wineries. The surprise twist is that next move was made again by Lion Nathan itself with its bid for the premium producer Petaluma Wines. That announcement produced a minor stock frenzy in an otherwise flat market, deadened by reaction to the American events of the last few weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post