UK: Comment - FCUK - connecting clothes and pre-mixed drinks
French Connection will launch its own-brand range of premixed spirits. It's a good move. Growth is strong in the premixed spirits category, and the FCUK brand fits well with the image required to succeed in the market. The launch highlights FCUK's strategy of spreading its name as widely as possible, as brands become increasingly divorced from products and instead associated with a particular set of values.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends