UK: Comment - FCUK - connecting clothes and pre-mixed drinks
French Connection will launch its own-brand range of premixed spirits. It's a good move. Growth is strong in the premixed spirits category, and the FCUK brand fits well with the image required to succeed in the market. The launch highlights FCUK's strategy of spreading its name as widely as possible, as brands become increasingly divorced from products and instead associated with a particular set of values.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research