UK: Comment - FCUK - connecting clothes and pre-mixed drinks
French Connection will launch its own-brand range of premixed spirits. It's a good move. Growth is strong in the premixed spirits category, and the FCUK brand fits well with the image required to succeed in the market. The launch highlights FCUK's strategy of spreading its name as widely as possible, as brands become increasingly divorced from products and instead associated with a particular set of values.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research