UK: Comment - FCUK - connecting clothes and pre-mixed drinks
French Connection will launch its own-brand range of premixed spirits. It's a good move. Growth is strong in the premixed spirits category, and the FCUK brand fits well with the image required to succeed in the market. The launch highlights FCUK's strategy of spreading its name as widely as possible, as brands become increasingly divorced from products and instead associated with a particular set of values.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline