FRANCE: Comité Interprofessionnel du Vin de Champagne sets up Brazil office
The Comité Interprofessionnel du Vin de Champagne (CIVC) has opened an office in Brazil.
The trade body confirmed today (20 February) that the office, located in São Paulo, is to be headed up by Sophie Lechevalier.
Brazil is last of the four BRIC countries where CIVC has set up direct representation: Last year, an office was set up in Moscow, with the New Delhi and Beijing offices opening in 2006 and 2000, respectively.
Separately, the CIVC said today that it has closed its office in the Netherlands. The organisation now has one office that covers the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg), resulting in the reduction of its international network from 14 to 13 offices.
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US
- Carbonates in India