FRANCE: Comité Interprofessionnel du Vin de Champagne sets up Brazil office
The Comité Interprofessionnel du Vin de Champagne (CIVC) has opened an office in Brazil.
The trade body confirmed today (20 February) that the office, located in São Paulo, is to be headed up by Sophie Lechevalier.
Brazil is last of the four BRIC countries where CIVC has set up direct representation: Last year, an office was set up in Moscow, with the New Delhi and Beijing offices opening in 2006 and 2000, respectively.
Separately, the CIVC said today that it has closed its office in the Netherlands. The organisation now has one office that covers the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg), resulting in the reduction of its international network from 14 to 13 offices.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads