US: Colorado’s Peak Spirits launches organic gin
Peak Spirits has launched the first USDA-certified organic dry gin distilled in the US under its CapRock label.
The craft distillery said today (12 October), that CapRock Organic Dry Gin will be 82% proof and available in restaurants and stores in Colorado as well as direct from the distillery.
Restaurant Six89 and Phat Thai restaurant owner and chef Mark Fisher said: "Peak is really setting the standard for premium spirits in the Roaring Fork Valley. At Six89 and Phat Thai, we continue to provide our customers with a delightful experience thanks to products like CapRock organic vodka and gin."
Peak Spirits is a partnership between the family-owned organic food producers, Jack Rabbit Hill Estate Winery, Big B's Fabulous Juices, and Gunnison River Farms. The distillery makes organic gin, vodka and brandies, all from locally grown organic fruits and unprocessed water.
CapRock Organic Dry Gin will be available in 750ml bottles and retail at US$35.
Pernod Ricard's success in landing Absolut vodka has cast doubt over the future of Stolichnaya, currently marketed internationally by Pernod but which the French company will now be looking to offload...
Focusing on premium brands may have been a priority for spirits producers in recent years but it is economy or standard products which still drive volume growth in many markets. Jeremy Cunnington of E...
Premium and super-premium brands have been important drivers in the growing vodka category for some time but among the key trends forecast in a recent report on the vodka market from just-drinks is th...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Vin & Sprit has moved to stave off a possible boycott of Absolut vodka in the US, by pulling a controversial advert in neighbouring Mexico....
Davide Campari-Milano would consider buying brands that Pernod Ricard might sell off following its acquisition of Vin & Sprit, according to an interview with the Italian company's CEO....
Vin & Sprit has unveiled a promotional push for its Absolut vodka brand that specifically targets the gay community in the US....
William Grant & Sons has appointed a senior vice president of sales for its US unit....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Concha y Toro sees H1 profits, sales jump - result
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review