AUSTRALIA: Coles Myer makes move on Theo's
The Australian retail group, Coles Myer, has confirmed reports that it is negotiating to acquire the liquor retailing chain, Theo's Liquor, in a deal which could be worth more than A$300m. Theo's Liquor is an independent company which operates 75 stores in Queensland and New South Wales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row