USA: Coke's New Cartoon Product Promo
netGuru, Inc., a leading provider of information technology (IT) and Digital Media services, a network of branded e-commerce portals and a worldwide developer of high-quality PC-based software, announced today that it has just completed the first in a series of four 10-second digitally animated Coca-Cola TV spots for India-based Chaitra Leo Burnett. According to Financial World magazine ranking of the most valuable brands, the Leo Burnett Agency, with corporate headquarters in Chicago, Illinois and over 100 agencies and partners throughout the world, handles five of the top seven brands, which include Coca-Cola. According to The Times of India, Coca-Cola appears to be stressing animation as a prime engine for its package of brand promos. The TV slots selected to air the latest ads are designed to embrace both children and adults, maximizing brand leverage."The digital animation project for Chaitra Leo Burnett is being produced at the company's India based digital media studios using a customized version of the company's leading cell animation software," commented netGuru Chairman and CEO Amrit K. Das. "Being selected by the prestigious Leo Burnett Advertising Agency to provide the animation for one of the top branded companies in the world, Coca Cola, is a tremendous accolade for our streaming digital technology group." Das noted that according to the Roncarelli Report on the computer animation industry issued August 1999, worldwide commercial computer animation production totaled $20.3 billion in 1998 and is forecasted at $35 billion by 2001."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends