USA: Coke's New Cartoon Product Promo
netGuru, Inc., a leading provider of information technology (IT) and Digital Media services, a network of branded e-commerce portals and a worldwide developer of high-quality PC-based software, announced today that it has just completed the first in a series of four 10-second digitally animated Coca-Cola TV spots for India-based Chaitra Leo Burnett. According to Financial World magazine ranking of the most valuable brands, the Leo Burnett Agency, with corporate headquarters in Chicago, Illinois and over 100 agencies and partners throughout the world, handles five of the top seven brands, which include Coca-Cola. According to The Times of India, Coca-Cola appears to be stressing animation as a prime engine for its package of brand promos. The TV slots selected to air the latest ads are designed to embrace both children and adults, maximizing brand leverage."The digital animation project for Chaitra Leo Burnett is being produced at the company's India based digital media studios using a customized version of the company's leading cell animation software," commented netGuru Chairman and CEO Amrit K. Das. "Being selected by the prestigious Leo Burnett Advertising Agency to provide the animation for one of the top branded companies in the world, Coca Cola, is a tremendous accolade for our streaming digital technology group." Das noted that according to the Roncarelli Report on the computer animation industry issued August 1999, worldwide commercial computer animation production totaled $20.3 billion in 1998 and is forecasted at $35 billion by 2001."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review