PHILIPPINES: Coke's exit from Philippines makes sense, says Stahl
The Financial Review reported today that Coca-Cola has indicated it believes Australia's Coca-Cola Amatil's exit from its Philippines operation "makes sense". President of Coca-Cola, Jack Stahl, would not confirm a deal has been reached but said that the company is in discussions with CCA on Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m