ARGENTINA: Coke workers strike - reports
Around 200 workers at a Coca-Cola plant in Argentina went on strike earlier this week, according to local reports, in support of a strike by truck drivers at another plant in the country.
The 200 workers are from the Coca-Cola bottling plant in Bahia Blanca, Argentina. They are supporting drivers from a plant in the northern city of Formosa.
According to reports, the drivers are striking because of a lack of official status. They are arguing that the Formosa Refrescos bottling plant illegally employed 700 workers.
They are claims the company has denied.
Sectors: Soft drinks
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated has declared a dividend for the fourth quarter of 2005 of US$0.25 per share on shares of the the North Carolina-based soft drinks company's common stock and cla...
The North Carolina-based soft drinks bottler, Coca-Cola Bottling Co., posted earnings for the second quarter of 2005 of US$11.5m, against US$10.6m in the second quarter of 2004....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has declared a dividend for the third quarter of 2005 of US$.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock payable on August 26, 2005, to shareho...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that it has closed its debenture exchange offer....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced the expiration of the early participation period related to its offer to exchange new Senior Notes for debentures....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has seen its Q1 net income plunge....
Anheuser-Busch is the latest US drinks company to be hit by industrial action....
Workers at Coca-Cola bottling and distribution facilities in Hartford, Connecticut and the Los Angeles area are on strike....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research