GERMANY: Coke unit names new chief
Coca-Cola GmbH, the German arm of the US soft drinks giant, is set to welcome a new chief executive.
The company said today (3 March) that Beatrice Guillaume-Grabisch would take the helm from 1 May. Guillaume-Grabisch, 41, succeeds Goetz-Michael Mueller who left the company at the start of the year.
Guillaume-Grabisch's most recent position was as the head of the consumer division of French cosmetics group L'Oreal in Switzerland.
She has also had roles at German consumer goods maker Beiersdorf AG and US products group Johnson & Johnson.
Guillaume-Grabisch takes charge at a time when Coke's German unit is looking to consolidate its bottling network throughout the country.
The company has also had to deny reports that up to a third of the workers at its largest bottler, CCE AG, would lose their jobs as the German government looks to change regulations surrounding the country's mandatory deposit system.
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
An increase in the number of men drinking Diet Coke, has led to sales growth of 7% in the UK for Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd, the company said in a statement today....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) intends to restructure its North American division, according to press reports....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted a strong leap in Q2 profit....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Donna A. James as a director....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced details of its regular quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is in talks to acquire just over 50% of Bravo! Foods International Corp....
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. has received US$48.3m from the settlement of a price-fixing lawsuit against several major corn processors....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review