US: Coke unit formed to focus on NPD
Coca-Cola Co is establishing an independent unit to takeover the role of product innovation in the North American market in an effort to keep up with developments in NPD at its rivals. Although Coke has failed to comment on the news, reports in the industry magazine Beverage Digest said that the new unit is to be called "Braintwist," and will be run by Larry Trachtenbroit, the head of a coffee-drink business that Coke bought last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Soft Drinks Has The Bottle to Cut Sugar - Comment
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research