US: Coke unit formed to focus on NPD
Coca-Cola Co is establishing an independent unit to takeover the role of product innovation in the North American market in an effort to keep up with developments in NPD at its rivals. Although Coke has failed to comment on the news, reports in the industry magazine Beverage Digest said that the new unit is to be called "Braintwist," and will be run by Larry Trachtenbroit, the head of a coffee-drink business that Coke bought last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire