USA: Coke, Turner Broadcasting in Ad Deal
Terms were not disclosed.
The partnership includes advertising on five Turner cable networks -- TBS Superstation, TNT, Cartoon Network, CNN/SI and Turner South. Aside from Philips Arena naming rights, the agreement is the largest Turner has ever made with an advertiser, Turner executives said. They did not elaborate.
Coke also will get previews of new Turner promotional initiatives, including Internet and international projects.
"They are giving us more different ways to spend more money with them -- things that go beyond 30-second spots," said Jack Hanrahan, Coke's director of strategic media.
Turner Broadcasting is a unit of New York-based Time Warner Inc.
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research