USA: Coke, Turner Broadcasting in Ad Deal
Coca-Cola and Turner Broadcasting System have struck a new 10-year advertising deal.Terms were not disclosed.The partnership includes advertising on five Turner cable networks -- TBS Superstation, TNT, Cartoon Network, CNN/SI and Turner South. Aside from Philips Arena naming rights, the agreement is the largest Turner has ever made with an advertiser, Turner executives said. They did not elaborate.Coke also will get previews of new Turner promotional initiatives, including Internet and international projects."They are giving us more different ways to spend more money with them -- things that go beyond 30-second spots," said Jack Hanrahan, Coke's director of strategic media.Turner Broadcasting is a unit of New York-based Time Warner Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research