USA: Coke, Turner Broadcasting in Ad Deal
Coca-Cola and Turner Broadcasting System have struck a new 10-year advertising deal.Terms were not disclosed.The partnership includes advertising on five Turner cable networks -- TBS Superstation, TNT, Cartoon Network, CNN/SI and Turner South. Aside from Philips Arena naming rights, the agreement is the largest Turner has ever made with an advertiser, Turner executives said. They did not elaborate.Coke also will get previews of new Turner promotional initiatives, including Internet and international projects."They are giving us more different ways to spend more money with them -- things that go beyond 30-second spots," said Jack Hanrahan, Coke's director of strategic media.Turner Broadcasting is a unit of New York-based Time Warner Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends