SPAIN: Coke to roll out water brand in Spain
Coca-Cola Espana, the Spanish subsidiary of Coca-Cola Enterprises, is to begin selling bottled water in the region of Madrid, central Spain, under the Bonagua brand in 2002, the general director of Coca-Cola Espana, Alberto Rodriguez, said on July 2, 2002. Bonagua bottled water will be available at outlets, petrol stations, cinemas and in vending machines in Madrid.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller