SPAIN: Coke to roll out water brand in Spain
Coca-Cola Espana, the Spanish subsidiary of Coca-Cola Enterprises, is to begin selling bottled water in the region of Madrid, central Spain, under the Bonagua brand in 2002, the general director of Coca-Cola Espana, Alberto Rodriguez, said on July 2, 2002. Bonagua bottled water will be available at outlets, petrol stations, cinemas and in vending machines in Madrid.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa